Why You Need Mold Testing
Air and Surface Mold Testing are used to detect mold including black mold in areas suspected to be contaminated as discovered during a Mold Inspection.
The samples we collect are sent to a laboratory we trust for analysis to determine whether they do contain mold, and if so, they types and amounts of mold present.
- Mold Testing can tell you the types and amounts of mold including black mold in your home or other buildings such as your workplace.
- Knowing the types of mold you’re being exposed to tells you whether you face any potential health risks.
- Mold Testing also helps you know how much mold is in your home, and how far it has spread.
- Knowing the quantity and location of mold in your home is the only way to know how big your cleanup job will be.
Know What You’re Facing!
Mold can be a serious problem, and it won’t get better by itself. Finding the right solution depends on having the right answers.
Get the right answers!
Other Reasons to Test for Mold
- If you have had mold removed, you can double-check to confirm how well the job was done.
- If you’re buying a new home, you’ll have more peace-of-mind if you know it’s mold free.
- It’s easier to sell your house when you can show prospective buyers a clean bill of health.
- Sometimes you need supporting evidence for an insurance claim, or even legal action.