Mold Exposure Symptoms are Often Similar to Common Illnesses
Exposure to mold can cause any of these symptoms to appear, especially in younger, elderly, or immune–compromised individuals.
- Headaches, especially at sinuses
- Constant fatigue
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath/respiratory discomfort
- More severe allergy or asthma symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Ear aches, pressure around ears
- Burning or itching sensations
- Skin irritation/reddish rashes
Severity of Mold Exposure Symptoms Can Range from Mild to Debilitating
Don’t assume that chronic health issues are just a natural part of growing up and growing older. Often there is a preventable cause: Mold!
If you or any member of your family are experiencing more than a few of these Mold Exposure Symptoms, and there’s no obvious explanation for why, you may have a hidden mold problem that could be the reason!
Mold Can Make You Sick!
If you think mold might be causing problems with your family’s health, don’t wait another minute!